The Overview tab allows you to view a summary of your submissions over time and the batch completion status
After choosing a project, you can visualize the number of tasks over a specific task completion or task creation date range.
Batches are a way for you to organize tasks within a project. You can assign custom names for your batches. Our customers use batches to organize their tasks based on location, date, or any other types of metadata.
The overview tab shows you all of your batches and the completion progress bar over a specific task creation or task completion time period.
- Batch creation can only be done via our API
- The API key that you use to create batches/projects/tasks must all match: test projects can only be used with test batches, and test tasks; likewise with live projects, live batches, and live tasks.
- Batch is created (status staging)
- Tasks are added to batch (must specify what batch to add to in task creation request), at this point in time tasks cannot be worked on
- Batch is finalized (status inprogress)
- Tasks are worked on and completed (new tasks cannot be added to this batch)
- Final task is completed, batch is completed (status completed) and callback is fired
Updated about a month ago