Scale Studio Workflow
If you are using Scale Studio, batches take on another purpose, where they are deeply linked to the task delivery model.
- Batch is created (status =
- Tasks are added to the batch by specifying the
batchfield on the task to be the name of your
- Batches need to be finalized (status =
- Once a batch is finalized, tasks will be submitted to your team workers to begin labeling. No tasks may be added to a batch once it has been finalized.
- The final task is completed, the batch is completed (status
completed) and the callback is fired with the example to the right.